Friday, July 4, 2008

Reading I Stink together


Reading I Stink together
Originally uploaded by mskat

I adore this picture. Katie has worked on getting Boo to sit up. She's not quite doing it on her own yet, at least not for any extended period of time. But with the help of the Boppy she will do some tripod sitting.

When we first started practicing this, Boo would get so mad. She'd cry and kick up a fuss and generally just have a meltdown. Katie, bless her, would ignore the tantrum and would try to get her to do it. Boo eventually got over it and now likes the sitting up gig.

Anyhow, here they are reading, I Stink both of us try to read to both kids. Boo is easier in some ways because she sits still seeming. Little Man crawls all over us to get from point A to point B. He does love books though

I sometimes worry that we don't read enough to either of them. Like more of the time should be spent book-ed and reading.

Is there anything about motherhood that doesn't make me feel guilty?

No comments: